Monday, May 16, 2005

Tagged!

The Informative One has tagged me so here it goes....

So, if I’ve got it right, I have to pick five things from the following list, and then complete the sentence, and then go on and tag another 3 people. Okay, then....

If I could be a scientist . . .
If I could be a farmer . . .
If I could be a musician . . .
If I could be a doctor . . .
If I could be a painter . . .
If I could be a gardener . . .
If I could be a missionary . . .
If I could be a chef . . .
If I could be an architect . . .
If I could be a linguist . . .
If I could be a psychologist . . .
If I could be a librarian . . .
If I could be an athlete . . .
If I could be a lawyer . . .
If I could be an inn-keeper . . .
If I could be a professor . . .
If I could be a writer . . .
If I could be a llama-rider . . .
If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
If I could be an astronaut . . .
If I could be a world famous blogger . . .
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…


If I could be a chef I would open a school where I could teach people how to cook in their own kitchens and how to not be afraid of all of the "stuff" in there.

If I could be an inn-keeper I would have a B&B in the Pacific northwest completely wired where people could come and work on the fleet of laptops I'd have, or their own, or groups could come to meet, be taken care of and create amazing software applications that would change the way the world works.

If I could be a scientist it would be in melding technology into the lives of everyone in order to give them a higher quality of existance (if that's what they wanted).

If I could be a professor I would teach in a way to inspire ordinary people to do extraordinary things in the fields of robotics and voice recoginition in order to spur people into creating things that would help people who have been hurt or are born with defects.

If I could be a doctor I would be studying gene therapy and nanotechnology.

Now who to tag....

Well the first one would be my bestest friend in the whole wide world...You're IT, sweetie

Second...a girlfriend of the finest caliber...Juli, my dear, consider yourself tagged...You're IT

Thirdly...another member of the bra *giggles* squad...Margaret, you've been tagged! Yep and you too!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sher said...

Guess what? I am tagging you again...it's a different one. LOL