Thursday, September 29, 2005

Seven

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
  1. See as many of the 7 Wonders (all sets of them)

  2. Live for awhile in NYC

  3. See my son grow to be a good man

  4. Go for a Cruise with DH

  5. Visit Tibet

  6. Graduate from College

  7. Pet a big cat

7 Things I can do:
  1. Make Bobbin Lace

  2. Write Code in 4 languages

  3. Cook

  4. Love my family and create a loving home for them

  5. Sing

  6. Knit, crochet, cross stitch (I’m a sucker for a nice fiber)

  7. Play video games

7 Things I cannot do:
  1. Waterski

  2. paint

  3. make pie crusts

  4. say no often enough

  5. be less emotional

  6. reach the top shelf of anything

  7. learn when talking is the wrong choice

7 Things that attract me to another person
  1. sense of humor

  2. smile

  3. intelligence

  4. sense of right and wrong

  5. truthfulness

  6. love for the underdog (or cat)

  7. willingness to support their beliefs and to do something about them

7 Celebrity Crushes
  1. Stewart Townsen

  2. Johnny Depp

  3. Sean Connery

  4. David Elliot

  5. Pierce Brosnon

  6. Michael Shanks

  7. Ben Browder

7 Things I say the Most
  1. Thank you for calling Counseling Associates, this is Wendy and how may I help you?

  2. I’ll be here

  3. I love you

  4. Well, now

  5. Oh Good heavens

  6. Incoming (universal for duck and cover, both in RL and in game)

  7. I’ve got homework to do

7 Bloggers I would tag:

They’ve all tagged

No comments: