Tuesday, January 24, 2006

As usual…it’s all Suz’s Fault

     

Four jobs I have had in my life:
  • Amusement Park Game Runner

  • Pizza Delivery

  • Customer Representative for major insurance company

  • Office manager
Four movies I would watch over and over again:
  • Underworld

  • A Walk in the Clouds

  • Queen of the Damned

  • Seven Years in Tibet

Four places I have lived:
  • Bloomsburg, PA

  • Chattanooga, TN

  • Monteagle, TN

Four TV shows I love to watch:
  • Battlestar Galactica

  • Stargate SG

  • Good Eats

  • Anything on The Learning Channel
Four places I have been on vacation:
  • Savanna GA

  • Providence, RI

  • Edmonton Alberta Canada

  • San Fransciso, CA
Four websites I visit daily:
Four of my favourite foods:
  • Chocolate

  • Pizza

  • Warm fresh bread with garlic and olive oil

  • Mangos

Four places I'd rather be right now
  • At home

  • At a new job in an new place

  • Greece

  • Ireland

No comments: