Thursday, February 16, 2006

Well now...

Hmm…something is different.  I don’t have a headache.  My stomach isn’t in knots.  Is that a smile.  Woah, what’s that warm fuzzy feeling?

Good googly moogly…by jinkies…I think the gnomeinmyhead and I are happy.  Really contented and happy.  Hopeful for the future.  What a neat feeling!  It’s been so very long.

My parents are divorced and I’m FREE!!! YAY!!! They’ve screwed their lives up so badly that there’s no hope so I’m done coddling them.

DH and I have been talking about what we want our family life to be like and I’m excited.  Not a single bit scared.  Excited out of my mind, truthfully!  Think about it, what’s better than discovering a brand new place with your best bestest friend?  If you answered, not a darn thing, you’d be very right.  And you know what…I get to live the rest of my life with my bestest best friend!  And he’s cute too!  Good gravy, who would have thunk it?!

TEE HEE!

*wonders off to giggle and program because I’m that awake!*

No comments: