Monday, May 01, 2006

I get by with a little help from my friends

As of about 20 minutes ago…

I have completed all the work for my BS in IT.

If I may brag a bit…

On May 6, 2006 I will be graduating Summa Cum Laude
The score on my exit exam was in the top 5 of the entire senior class of my large University
I am a member of The Golden Key Honour Society as well as The National Society of Collegate Scholars.
I am the first to graduate from my university with all my classes taken online in this program.

My final GPA will be a 3.912 with a 3.95 in my degree program

I have proven all of the nay sayers wrong.  I succeeded where so many have said I could never possibly succeed.  I have done it with the love and support of a husband, my best friend and dearest supporter, who deserves every ounce of my gratitude and then scads more.  

Despite the road blocks thrown up by someone who should have been supporting me I did it and damn you to hell for trying to guilt me into thinking I was somehow lacking because I didn’t do it your way, instead I did it MY way and look where it got me.  

And to all my friends who have listened to me whine and complain, and rant, and cry over the past five years…thank you!  I would also like to thank the academy…oh wait wrong speech :D

I DID IT…with a little help from my friends!

2 comments:

WhizGidget said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

YAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *done replete with KermitdeFrog arm waving and all*

Shondratasha said...

Way to Go! We knew you could!