Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nashvegas

Met with The Company yesterday and they were very nice.  Far smaller than I thought, but very nice and in a great area.  I fell in love with Nashville.  I think DH did as well because we both are suffering from “smalltown-it is” and are cranky.  Being in Nashvegas with him was great and I want to go back so badly.  I can do the work, and they need me now to convince them of that since Boss/Father is being pissy about things, not that I blame him since his life is in the toilet, but I’m not the one who flushed it.  I sense jealousy from him that there’s a future out there for me, but I can’t live my life for him anymore.  

Best part about this whole move thing is that I can’t wait to have a place for just my family where we can discover and learn about a new city.  Nashville is beautiful, and warm, even the traffic isn’t that bad, you just have to be patient with it. A couple of my other friends are looking for new jobs as well, so send all your “Good Job” vibes our way, and for the one about to pop too!

So much change, I should be terrified, but you know what, I don’t think I am.

1 comment:

Shondratasha said...

Fantastic! I can't wait to see you out on your own and away from the nest. Think of how nice it will be when you can just hang up on the parental units and they can't do a thing about it.