Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'll be a good worker bee..

---the bestest, I promise.

After apologies and what not...not to mention a good hard look at my budget, I'm back at work. Every tiny pay check is that much less that has to come out of the moving fund. To say work is bad is an understatement. It's a sinking ship, and everytime I plug a whole my boss blows a bigger one. I can't save him from himself and he blames everything on me.

I'm applying for jobs in the Chattanooga/Nashville area and I've gotten a number of nudges, even a nibble, but that's it. I've got a 3.9, I'm an adult, I work my tail off and I can't find a job in the 100+ resumes I've handed out. So at the risk of sounding horribly desperate...

Would someone please hire me, please. I'm a hard worker, I'm smart, a quick study, and I'll be loyal to a fault. I feel like the older dog at the end of the hall at the pound watching all the puppies go before me.

On an up note, there's a future out there somewhere and a nummy dinner waiting for me at home. DH loves me, gods only know why, and we'll manage this. Now I just need to survive the next...75 minutes.

No comments: