Friday, March 10, 2006

Too good to be true

Oh well, guess I won’t be going to Nashville shrug. They called to say that they didn’t need me right now, maybe later. Year right…like I’m going to trust them again. I can say all the things one says right now like, These things happen, I don’t need them any way, God doesn’t shut a door without opening a window…blah, blah, blah, but right now it just doesn’t seem to matter. I’m disappointed. Mostly because, well I was looking forward to the time away with DH in a new place and a schance to really get a feeling for how thing worked in the busines. There isn’t much more to say, I guess. I’m sad, and hurt and ashamed even thought I know I had nothing to do with this. But I guess this means I have more time to write code, and now I can sleep in tonight. After celebrating my newly minted 12 year old’s birthday of course. I sent the guy an e-mail apologizing for my attitude, assuring him I held no ill will against him and wished him all the best. What else is there to do, really?

No comments: