Thursday, March 02, 2006

It is soooo..

Not all about you.

After sitting here for a good hour listening to someone go on and on and on about something going on in their life and realizing they honestly think it's all about them, I came to a conclusion. It isn't all about anyone. That's a hard thing to understand when you really think about it. Not even the stuff going on in my life is all about me. I'm just a part of the whole big thing. Sure there are moments when I get to say look at me, but really, even my life isn't all about me. We have to work together, live together, love together and lose together.


Be nice to people, you don't get to be a snot and then figure everything is going to be ok. If you are nice then guess what, you don't get to complain when bad things happen to you. Honestly, call it what you want, but what you put out there into the world is in all likelyhood what you're going to get back. Is it so hard to let someone into traffic ahead of you? To acknowledge when you made a poor choice, take the consequences, learn and move on instead of raging at how unfair life is? Geez, get over yourself.


Just be nice. Anything else is asking for trouble and if you ask for it, don't come whining to me about how you just got your butt kicked by life.

Oh...and all the poop that is happening...is YOUR fault, not mine, so don't expect me to stick around to watch you go down. Doesn't matter how old you are, how "Christian" you have acted, and how much information you know about people, or how much you rant and rave. In the end you are still, like all of us, an ugly bag of mostly water.

Life is going to be good for us three and what is going on right now is just buying me time and money so that when the time does come I can just leave and know that I don't ever have to come back.

No comments: