Monday, August 15, 2005

Anger...

Is everywhere. It’s in my office where anger raged over the weekend resulting in broken glass and a shattered sense of safety. It’s in my own blog where I took my anger out on someone who in hindsight really didn’t deserve it. It’s in the faces of parents who just want their kids to get out of the car and go to school. It’s in the news reports about the war in Iraq.

When did the world become so angry? Where wonton destruction of personal propertybecome ok? You did this for no good reason other than being doped up on to much something and angry because you didn’t get the free money you did NOT work for, you do NOT deserve, and why should my hard earned taxes be paid to your lazy ass because you’re nuts? Get a job, quit drinking, quit smoking crack, quit passing judgment on other people for what it is you’re doing yourself and go be productive! Fascinating thought, isn’t it? Oh and while you’re at it, why don’t you take some time to say you’re sorry and maybe make it easier for me to sit in this desk chair and office still covered in glass and to look my son in the eye tonight when I try to assure him that he’s safe, I’m safe and that really people aren’t all bad. You made that a hard truth to sell, you know. Thank you for taking away his innocence. You had best hope you and I do not meet, and don’t even think I won’t tell my husband who you are. Am I angry? Yep. Should I be? Probably. Will I remain that way? Not on your life. You will NOT be given that much power.

As to the person who so recently was the receiver of my first good temper tantrum in a very very long time, I am truly sorry. I see now that things that I believed were true where not, and that in short, what preconceived ideas I had simply weren’t reality. Please accept this public apology for behaving in a most uncharacteristic manner.

As for the war…don’t get me started, please.

The parents at my son’s school who were flipping each other off and what not because no one wanted to play nice…don’t come whining to me when my kid outscores your kid, ad uses really big words, and therefore your kid doesn’t like my kid and they get into a scuffle, ok? You have proven to be immature idiots who are breeding more immature idiots. Do me a favor, quit having children.

There’s enough anger in this world. No more from my side. Now if you will excuse me I need to go pull a piece of glass out of the paw of our therapy dog who never hurt anyone. I hope you’re proud of yourself.

No comments: