Friday, August 12, 2005

As promised...

What I did last night...

We went to Piggly Wiggly and to my amazement my pocket rang :). Stasha with my cell phone number can occasionally be more than a person can stand!

Got home, I made my much sought after Chicken Teriyaki stir fry. Hubby made me promise that I'd make lasagna on Saturday which sounds delightful since we have to go school shopping and will be close to the ingredients anyways. I’m thinking pepperoni bread would be good too with a like salad.

During all of this we're loading WoW into our machines and patching. OI Vey what a patch! 190mgs!

Chatted with Kari for a few and then DH washed my hair for me, talk about heaven and what an intensely intimate act. We giggled for a good 15 minutes.

Phone rang...told you Stasha with my cell phone number is deadly, only this time she got DH. I don't think I've heard him laugh that much on the phone in a very long time. Thank you, dear heart, for making him smile.

We got to reading blogs and what not and he very cutely looks at me and says...Please promise me that if I ever make WhizGidget mad that you'll give me enough warning to run. I have no doubt you'll be very safe in Nashville!.

Silly male.

We played WoW, ate amazingly good chocolate ice cream sandwiches resulting in more giggling over the sighs and moans those things illicited.

As a true Fyre/Haedes experience I got his dwarven butt smushed while out hunting. See some things never change!

Then we went to bed. Anything more about that would be telling :)

So that was my evening. How was yours?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After I talked to the two of you, I chatted with Kari, Onilyn called and I read a trash romance then worked out DH's rotator cuff. No, Gandalf did not get worked on.