Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Morass

::something that traps, confuses, or impedes ie. a morass of troubles

What a neat word, and one that is oh so fitting today.

I feel trapped. Trapped into dealing with something I don’t want to deal with. Honestly, all I wanted was to enjoy the company of someone I like, someone I really think hubby and I could have enjoyed getting to know. But, because of the way things were handled all around, and because of the characteristics of this guy (who we will call CB) and his wife (hmmm, let’s call her…CC) this just isn’t going to happen. However, now I’m trapped with having to ever so gently pull myself out of this rife with problematic aspects situation. Let’s just say that gently is not where I want to go right now. I’d much rather take a serious clue-by-four to her head and beat her brainless until she sees what she has instead of what/who she doesn’t have.

Hubby says I’m above pettiness. I so wish he was right, but right now, pettiness is the least of the vengeful behaviors I want to rain down on her stupid head.

Confused…oh heck yeah. And as soon as I figure out exactly what I’m confused about I’ll let you know.

Impedes…the Queen of Hearts has laid down the law and now I have to be good. Bitch.


Oh and if you’re reading this, you had best watch whose intentions about their husband you doubt and post to the internet. You have NO idea what it’s like to be in a good marriage, a sound marriage, a marriage of equals. I will allow you to have done that once because in the end I pity you. Do it again, and you will have more on your plate than you ever dreamed of having to deal with. I love my husband, you have no idea what that means, obviously. Do not ever again libel something you have no earthly idea about.

By the way, if any of these words are too difficult for you to understand, you might want to try www.dictionary.com

You have unleashed in me a side that I have kept closely in check for many years, and I so hate you for it. Truth is, I've wasted enough time on this entire thing. I'm better than this, than you, and I have every intention of wiping the residue of this experience off the bottom of my shoe and going on with my life.

1 comment:

Shondratasha said...

May I refer people questioning your marriage to your December 2004 blog entry? It's a wonderful one from someone who has a great relationship.