Monday, November 29, 2004

I believe...

That there's no proof that there is no Santa Claus so why not believe in him? I believe in fairies, gnomes, and happily ever after. I think that there are many things in this world we really don't understand fully and we're daft if we think we have it all pinned down with our primative minds.

I know there is anger and hatred and violence and other nasty nasty horrible things, so I'm not some sort of strange, demented, pie in the sky flower child. However, I think that tolerance, love, understanding, and selflessness can over come anything and that the single most amazing thing in this entire cosmos is the human spirit to prevail in horrible conditions.

I believe that happily ever after does exist, can prevail, and that if there are two people in this world who can pull it off in my current environment it's my husband and I. I'll expound more on that as I digest what's going on in my world right now.

Thanks for visiting and reading about my life and I hope that it gives you a window into someone else's head and help you be less likely to be closed minded.

Fyre


No comments: