Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Wheel's Return

As a soul enters this world there are certain things that the soul needs to learn in order to move to the next level of awareness (which could or could not be Heaven, although Heaven is the final goal). I believe that souls will keep coming back until they have learned the appropriate lessons. That’s why you have people who seem just “older” than those around them.

Where does that leave evil and bad people? Well, there is a negative force in the world commonly known as evil who is trying to snatch as many souls in progress as possible in order to keep the good side from getting the upper hand.

That being said…I really wish God would quit sending me back to raise people. My parents for example, 33 years of marriage and they’re still bickering and now dad is suing for divorce. My brother is marrying a woman just like my mother. My exhusband didn’t learn a damn thing being married to me, he just filed personal bankruptcy because he still can’t figure out how to balance a checkbook. Thank god my husband seems to be sane.

Don’t even ask me about my son who has decided that the best way to rebel against me is to become an anal retentive, bible beating, closed minded, twit and he’s only 10. The child told my husband that we’d all be happier if I did more work around the house since I’m the woman. His argument was that we weren’t practicing our God given roles (I work and go to school, DH stays home and creates an environment of no chaos for me, bless his heart) so therefore that’s why the car broke down.

I did the best I could raising my parents, if they’re out to frell up their lives there really isn’t much I can do about it. Same with baby brother. As for my son, I’ll open his mind up if it takes a sledgehammer.

I realize that I’ve been here before and that my Creator has a huge amount of faith in my, and that there’s a lesson in all of this somewhere, but really, truly, couldn’t it have waited until after exams?

Fyre

No comments: