Thursday, November 18, 2004

I have returned ...

I've spent almost a year trying to decide what it is I want to say. Don't expect anything profound. I believe that people write blogs because they want the world to know what they have to say, it's sorta egotistical if you think about it. I've spent most of the past year thinking "Why would anyone want to read something I've written!?". Doesn't matter to me if you read what I write (however, I have to admit I do get a nice warm fuzzy feeling when I know someone has read what I post here), what does matter to me is that I write. Writing is important. Getting my feelings out in words is important. I'm choosing this medium in hopes that I might find others who think the same thing, and in my egotistical way, I also believe that maybe just maybe something I say makes someone think, and maybe their minds will open just a tiny bit.

So with that, I'd like to make official notice to cyber space...I'm back. For now.

Fyreraven

No comments: